Sweet Valentine Treat – This post may contain affiliate links.
Sweet Valentine Treat
Live Life Well Link Up #14
It looks like we are going to keep with our theme this week of posting something a little different. Tuesday I shared our family’s vacation with you, and today I thought it would be fun to feature a recipe for a fun sweet valentines treat.
I think this may be our snack at my homeschool co-op group on Monday. I haven’t shared about homeschooling in a while. So, if you’re new here, you may not even know that about me. I have a Kindergartener and a toddler who destroys as much as possible while I’m teaching big sister how to read. Lol! 🙂
We go to a homeschool co-op group on Mondays where I teach a storybook class to K/1st grade. We read a story, do a theme based craft, and have a themed snack. Now if you know me at all in real life, you know this is WAY outside of my comfort zone. All things crafting and art and special little Pinterest projects equal a great big fail for me normally, and I use up every ounce of patience I have trying not to blow a gasket at the mess, time, and energy it takes to pull it off.
But that girl of mine! She loves all things crafting and creating. So, mommy takes that one day to make her little heart happy.
Are you crafty or good at cooking and making special things?
This sweetheart bark from Marilyn looks like a fun Valentine’s themed treat. Hopefully, I can pull it off because my cooking can be a little hit or miss. Lol!
Let me know if you make it!
This two layer bark was a snap once I decided to let it congeal on a foil lined counter. I put it covered in the garage over night to get it hard enough to break up. Combining an Andes Mint Chocolate bottom with a white chocolate top was a great idea. The bottom layer stayed soft a few hours longer than I thought it would. This pretty little bark was a hit at the last family gathering at Christmas. The Andes mint taste combined with the white chocolate was so delicious I am dreaming of an encore! St Paddy’s perhaps?
Live Life Well Link-Up
Encouragement for the Journey
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
Jessica @ Overwhelmed to Fulfilled
Amy @ The Quiet Homemaker
Bloggers Let’s Link Up!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
To Be Featured
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
Copy the Code Below and Paste it into Your Site
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.