Thinking Back to Think Forward – This post may contain affiliate links.
Thinking Back to Think Forward
How often do we just keep moving instead of being intentional about looking back noticing things in our life both big and small? We do have to be careful that we do not become consumed by our past. We are creatures that are designed to keep moving forward, to expect new things, to grow and to change. But part of that growth comes from reviewing and learning from our experiences.
I think this is especially true when it comes to our spiritual relationship. We will be incredibly blessed by identifying where God is moving in our lives. How He is trying to direct us down His path, to put the pieces together and see His hand throughout our days every day. To praise Him for His goodness and blessings in our life. Yet not without also looking to see if there is an area that He has been calling us in that we have been resistant to.
I shared my new End of Year Review process last week and created a workbook to share because the ones I had been seeing only focused on goals and not the full Christian Mom. We are more than just our accomplishments. You can find the free workbook here. It takes about 20 minutes to complete it, but I had incredible gratitude and clarity looking into 2018 afterward.
This week our featured post is from Sarah at The Wholehearted Home. She tells us about how she looks back to help her look forward. She has a focus for her year, one that she asks God for, instead of goals. This year she is going to do something different and choose a word, a scripture, and a quote.
Live Life Well Featured Post
Sarah at The Wholehearted Home
Live Life Well Link-Up
Encouragement for the Journey
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
Jessica @ Overwhelmed to Fulfilled
Amy @ The Quiet Homemaker
Bloggers Let’s Link Up!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
To Be Featured
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
Copy the Code Below and Paste it into Your Site
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.